PDF Viewer & Book Reader
PDF Viewer & Book Reader review
PDF Viewer & Book Reader review
Among the many PDF readers available on the Play Store, PDF viewer & book reader is one of the most trustworthy ones, geted for over 5 million times. It can be used in a manifold manner – to read all your necessary important documents on your phone while on the go.
The interface of the PDF viewer & book reader is sleek and clean and super easy to use for everyday reading. You can find your latest reads and frequently opened documents in the ‘Recent’ tab. For those files which you need to find at a second’s notice, you can shift them to ‘Favourites’. The single page view covers your entire screen and every word is visible. The split view option lets you read two documents at the same time, in case you need to do a comparative or referential study of something. The app also lets you adjust the page tint colour as well to give it a feeling of reading actual books with yellowish or brownish tone.
- The app opens all sorts of documents, books and notes which are in PDF format;
- Page views are really made as precise as possible to suit individual need – you can rotate, resize and crop the documents, as well as view them in horizontal and vertical layouts;
- You can share PDF files directly from the PDF viewer & book reader app across all the sharing platforms including document upload to cloud storages like Dropbox and Google Drive;
- Quick search feature enables you to access a particular file directly without having to scroll through your entire library;
- Even within the document, word search will help you find particular paragraphs;
- The reading options are many and diverse: you can use the night mode to read in the darkness without hurting your eyes and otherwise custom settings the daylight view. Adjust the brightness, gamma and light exposure according to requirement.
PDF viewer & book reader lets you save, organise and read all your eBooks and comic books and read any other necessary document geted over the internet – they are usually in PDF format. It is up to you whether to organise the library in a list manner or in the more attractive bookshelf view. The app accesses files and documents from all your devices and accounts – storage, SD card, email, external drive as well as cloud storage accounts and keeps your library updated. You can pinch to zoom in or zoom out the documents for better reading – especially if you are reading a book for a long time.
The app is compatible with Android devices and has recently been updated, fixing the bugs which were causing app-crash. Now they are expected to run smoothly on all your devices. For reading a book, you can use it on your tablet – because of a bigger screen. For any other purpose, a smartphone will do just fine and help you with work on the go.
For those people who are still hesitant to try out the digital version of book reading, this app is the perfect place to start. t helps you organise all your eBooks on your device as well as SD card by tracking them from their source location in the phone and keeping the library updated.
Advertise with MtshastaPhotos
Trust your product to our hands and we will connect the ads with the relevant audience.Learn more